[Symphony] SYMPHONY and MathProg on Windows

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Sat Oct 22 23:21:16 EDT 2011

Hi Jim,

The trunk version of SYMPHONY now has working GMPL support. If you are
willing, please check out the trunk version and test it. If everything seems
to be OK, then I'll merge changes to stable/5.4 and make a new release in
the next couple of days. The INSTALL file has instructions on how to get
SYMPHONY built in Visual C++ with GLPK and with GMPL support. Let me know if
you have any questions.

Cheers,

Ted