[Symphony] Help/Feature request

Haroldo Santos haroldo.santos at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 11:13:09 EDT 2011

Hi,

I've been using SYMPHONY in the last days and I'm really appreciating how it
executes well in parallel, great job !

There are some questions I have about heuristics :

Is there any command line parameter to activate (increase number of passes)
of the feasibility pump heuristic ?

Is there any way to inform a file with one (or more) initial feasible
solutions (this would be really nice) ?

Are there plans to implement other heuristics in SYMPHONY (e.g. RINS) ?

Thanks,

Haroldo

Haroldo Gambini Santos
Computing Department - Universidade Federal de Ouro Preto - UFOP
email: haroldo [at ] iceb.ufop.br
home/research page: www.decom.ufop.br/haroldo/

"Computer science is no more about computers than astronomy
is about telescopes." Edsger Dijkstra