[Symphony] Symphony in a shared-memory architecture on Windows

Ashutosh Mahajan asm4 at lehigh.edu
Fri Jan 14 10:34:42 EST 2011

Aiko,

If you compiled Symphony without any OpenMP options, then it is unlikely that
there is a problem in Symphony. Do you also see the problem when you run with
only one thread? In that case, there is a bug in Symphony.
Or do you see it only when running multiple threads? Then there could be a
problem in the way you call Symphony. Could you share the code if so?

--
regards
Ashutosh Mahajan