[Symphony] Only Branch and Bound posible and lower Bound in Symphony

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Tue Feb 8 12:22:11 EST 2011

Can you send me the file? I'm not sure what the problem with tailoff
is precisely. We don't usually use SYMPHONY in pure branch and bound
mode, so there may be a problem. As for the bounds, SYMPHONY should
print log message with both upper and lower bound indicated
periodically and should also print that information at termination. If
you are not seeing that, perhaps it is related to the problem you're
having.

Cheers,

Ted