[Symphony] how to use clp in my c code.

G Chandramouli gcmouli1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 15:12:31 EDT 2010

Hello all,
               I am trying to compare branch and bound algorithm with
Genetic algorithm. For branch and bound I used Symphony but for GA I need to
solve simple relaxations or LP at each iteration. Hence I need to use CLP
for each LP generated in process. I am unable to use the exact header file
for it. Kindly tell me which header file and what kind of input does it
require from user. I have a code to write cplex LP format. Can some minor
changes be made to it to use it for CLP.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Mouli