[Symphony] Release 5.2.0 source repository : missing src/Primal Heuristics and src/Preprocesor directories

Menal Guzelsoy megb at lehigh.edu
Fri Sep 18 06:51:38 EDT 2009

Juan,

Downloading 5.2.0 from

http://www.coin-or.org/download/source/SYMPHONY/

and using

SYMPHONY-5.2.0/SYMPHONY/MSVisualStudio/v9/symphony.sln

just worked for me ( I am using VS 2008 Express  version).

I believe you are using an older VS workspace/solution file to compile the
new release. Can you make sure you have
downloaded the complete release package and been using the correct VS files?

If you just need the executable, you can alternatively use the 5.2.0
installer from

http://www.coin-or.org/download/binary/SYMPHONY/

Menal.

Menal Guzelsoy
Industrial and Systems Engineering Dept.
Lehigh University
1610 4620455