[Symphony] Report Multiple Solutions on Symphony

Pierre.Lebodic at lri.fr Pierre.Lebodic at lri.fr
Thu Oct 29 07:39:09 EDT 2009

Dear Ben,

I'm not sure there is a built-in multiple solutions feature, unless you
want to turn your problem into a multi-objective one.
I also use SYMPHONY to find multiple solutions. As far as I know, the
easiest thing you can do is solve, add a cut and loop. In the example you
provide, a cut could be wheat <= 1. If you want to ensure optimality for
each solution produced this way, you might want to add a constraint like
wheat + barley >= "optimal value of the first call to solve". I hope this
helps.

Cheers,

Pierre