[Symphony] Symphony

leandro.mengue at stihl.com.br leandro.mengue at stihl.com.br
Fri Oct 9 07:27:27 EDT 2009

Hello Ted,

I think that the error (...'std::bad_alloc'... ) is not a "out of memory problem", because the process in task manager appear with  1.058.704 Kb ( < 2Gb ).

I reduce the problem (number of variables ) and get the same error, but I see that the process appears with a maximum of 900.000 Kb  ( < Gb 1 < 2Gb ).

If I reduce the problem (number of variables ) in 50%, it works fine (using 457.000 Kb in task manager).

System1: Intel Core 2 Duo with Windows XP 32-bit, 2 Gb memory

System2: Intel Xeon with Windows 2003 Server 32-bit, 12 Gb memory

Best regards,

Leandro