[Symphony] get the lagrangian via C interface

Menal Guzelsoy megb at lehigh.edu
Tue Mar 10 19:36:12 EDT 2009

Yann,

I believe you are talking about the dual solution of a continuous
linear program? Since SYMPHONY is for mixed-integer problems, it
doesn't keep/return any, even if the given problem doesn't have any
integer variables. We can however add a function to the interface to
get the dual solution of the initial root LP, if that is what you
need.

Menal Guzelsoy
Ph.D. Candidate
Industrial and Systems Engineering Dept.
Lehigh University
1610 4620455