[Symphony] Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 and SYMPHONY

Alberto Jorrín Rodríguez albejor2002 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 08:01:54 EDT 2009

Dear all,

  I would like to know if I could use SYMPHONY in Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 or if I must use the Microsoft Visual Studio 8.0 version or upper because of the templates as it happens in IPOPT or in BONMIN packages.

  In case of yes, Does someone have a project in Microsoft VIsual Studio 6.0 for using SYMPHONY?

Thanks a lot

Alberto Jorrín Rodríguez
Departamento de Ingenieria de Sistemas y Automatica
Dpt.  of Systems Engineering and Automatic Control
Universidad de Valladolid  / University of Valladolid
Address: Facultad de Ciencias, c/ Real de Burgos s/n
47011 Valladolid, Spain
Tel: +34 647 670 581, Fax: +34 983 423161
e-mail: albejor at autom.uva.es