[Symphony] How to get the solutions in MSVC++ IDE

Yiqing Zhong yiqing.zhong at ugent.be
Thu Jan 15 10:18:54 EST 2009

Hi! Everyone,

We are trying the SYMPHONY 5.1.0 in the version of Visual C++ 2005
Express Edition. Following the "SYMPHONY 5.1.10 User's Manual"
(Chapter 5, pp.57), we try to test the VRP project in the folder of
"Applications". Building solution is no problem, and "Start without
Debugging" call a immediate window, we cannot do nothing since we
connot input anything. And we cannot find "set the progam arguments"
under the "Debug" tab, also connot find "Execute" from the build menu.
We did not get any solver, no slution shown! So maybe the
developers could give me a kind hint or somebody else who encountered
similar problems can teach me! :)

Another, anyone who has the experience that installed the "GLPK" in
MSVC++, particular in Visual C++ 2005 Express, can help me do that? I
was followed with the instructions, tried to install GLPK and wanted
to enable GMPL reader option, but it did not work, I connot read GMPL
model so for...

Thanks a lot!

Bests!

Terry