[Symphony] Help regarding interface.

Tejinder Pal Singh tp_bits at neo.tamu.edu
Wed Jun 11 18:21:06 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I'm working on developing an interface that will take user inputs and then the problem would be fed
to the symphony solver.After solving the problem, I would like to display the results in a nice interface.

How do I make the interface create a mps or GMPL input file and read the ouput from the Symphony? Are there any standard software
programs that convert the input into an mps file and read the output? Do I have to use the Callable APIs to provide the input and read the ouput?

Waiting for your comments.

Thanks a lot.

Sincerely,
Tejinder Singh