[Coin-symphony] Retrieving solution

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Mon May 28 10:19:36 EDT 2007

Salvatore,

Your procedure seems OK, so I'm not sure what's wrong. Can you file a
bug report here:

https://projects.coin-or.org/SYMPHONY/newticket

Please indicate the exact version you are using (stable/5.1 or one of
the releases) and attach the MPS file that exhibits this behavior. That
will make it easier for us to track this down. Thanks.

Cheers,

Ted