[Coin-symphony] Compiling Symphony bundled sample project

Menal Guzelsoy mguzelsoy at lehigh.edu
Sat May 12 10:34:52 EDT 2007

Salvatore,

It seems that you have the trunk version of SYMPHONY which is under
development and not fully tested for use. The problem is that Cgl's
new lift-and-project cut generator (CglLandP) used in the trunk
version is not supported yet for VS 2005 env. If you need the trunk
version and don't have an access to a Linux machine, I can try to get
a working copy for VS 2005. Otherwise, you can just use the stable
version.

Menal.