[Coin-symphony] cvrp

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Fri Mar 23 15:00:11 EDT 2007

Sorry, right now, it is only possible to solve symmetric VRPs with
SYMPHONY. Actually, solving asymmetric VRPs might be possible, at least
in principle, using the CNRP solver that also comes with SYMPHONY, since
it uses a directed formulation, but this is not directly supported. You
would have to hack the code a little to make it work.

Cheers,

Ted