[Coin-symphony] How to change the compiler?

Goehring lutz.goehring at uni-hohenheim.de
Thu Jan 18 14:21:34 EST 2007

Dear Michael, dear Ted,

thanks a lot! thats it!

However, the initial stated linker problems turned out to be my mistake
and independent of the compiler.
I defined the same method twice and the compiler did not complain, but
the linker...

Cheers,

Lutz

--
Lutz Göhring
Scientific Assistant

with Prof. Thomas Berger

Professur (i.V.) für Ökonomik der Landnutzung in den Tropen und Subtropen
(Professorship (p.p.) for Land Use Economics in the Tropics and
Subtropics)
Institute for Agricultural Economics and Social Sciences in the Tropics
and Subtropics,
University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart

e-mail: lutz.goehring at uni-hohenheim.de
Tel.: +49-711-459-23615