[Coin-symphony] need help with installing symphony

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Mon Nov 27 14:18:08 EST 2006

Can you post more of the output of the make command? In particular, I'd
like to know from where ieefp.h is included.

The most important question, however, is whether ieeefp.h is actually
there or not. On my CYGWIN installation, it is in /usr/include. Can you
check to see whether it's there on yours? If not, it seems your
installation has been corrupted somehow. Can you locate it somewhere
else? If it is there, then something is wrong with the configuration of
your compiler. In either case, perhaps you should update your CYGWIN
installation by running the installer again. It doesn't seem like a
problem with SYMPHONY.

Cheers,

Ted