[Coin-symphony] Trouble compiling SYMPHONY

Anureet Saxena anureet at yahoo.com
Sun May 28 21:58:30 EDT 2006

hi,

  I just downloaded the latest version of SYMPONY via the CVS download option. When I try to compile (using make) in COIN/SYMPHONY I get the following error:

  Compiling tm_func.c
In file included from /home/anureet/COIN/include/OsiClpSolverInterface.hpp:11,
                 from /home/anureet/COIN/SYMPHONY/include/lp_solver.h:83,
                 from /home/anureet/COIN/SYMPHONY/include/cg.h:21,
                 from /home/anureet/COIN/SYMPHONY/include/tm.h:23,
                 from /home/anureet/COIN/SYMPHONY/src/TreeManager/tm_func.c:32:
/home/anureet/COIN/include/ClpSimplex.hpp:239:34: macro "barrier" passed 1 arguments, but takes just 0
make[1]: *** [/home/anureet/COIN/SYMPHONY/objects/LINUX/1111/OSI_CLP/tm_func.o] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

  Can someone please tell me what is going wrong. I am using the latest versions of COIN modules.

  regards,
  anureet

Anureet Saxena
 anureet at cmu.edu
 anureet at yahoo.com

--This mail was delivered to you on 100% recyclable electrons.