[Coin-symphony] Fwd: bug report, unknown exceptions

Ali Baharev ali.baharev at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 16:19:26 EST 2006

The Ltd's professional programmer told me how i can view the call stack.

Now it is 100 % sure that the problematic line is that one i e-mailed yesterday:

symphony.exe!send_lp_data_u(SYM_ENVIRONMENT * env=0x00373648, int
sender=0)  Line 473 + 0x1d	C++

And it is sure that we are dereferencing a NULL pointer.

I have tried the other example file (qiu.mps) and EXACTLY the same
exception is thrown. Note that i have rebuilt osiSymLib with RTTI
enabled, as written in my previous e-mail.

Thanks,

Ali