[Coin-symphony] Symphony doesn't work inside Gdb

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Tue Feb 7 09:33:03 EST 2006

Francois,

Unfortunately, I can't duplicate what you're seeing. Compiling SYMPHONY
with -g and running in gdb results in the expected behavior here. I am
using g++ 3.3.3 and gdb 6.3.50_2004-12-28-cs, the same as you, under
Windows XP. I can look at the backtrace and all line number information
is correct. Can you debug other applications? I suggest you compile a
simple "hello, world" application and see if that works. I suspect this
problem will manifest itself there, too. Maybe that will help track down
the problem. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Cheers,

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs