[Coin-symphony] Problems compiling symphony with glpk support

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Fri Dec 15 08:59:46 EST 2006

Hi Martin,

I know it's confusing, but for --with-glpk-lib, you have to give the
actual link line arguments, i.e.,

./configure --with-glpk-incdir=/usr/include --with-glpk-lib="-L/usr/lib
-lglpk"

What you wrote is more intuitive, but there are reasons why this doesn't
work so well. Try this and let me know if it works.

Cheers,

Ted