[Coin-symphony] help resolve an MILP problem

Menal Guzelsoy megb at lehigh.edu
Mon Apr 17 21:49:16 EDT 2006

Ali,

Right now, SYMPHONY's warm starting capability doesn't support right-hand-side
(when cut generation is enabled) and/or column bounds modifications.
The easiest
thing to do in your case is to call branchandBound() again. This will
first free
everything from the previous solution procedure and then solve the new problem
from scratch. If you also want to make use of the known feasible solution for
the new problem, you can set the upper bound by calling
setPrimalBound() or setColSolution().

Menal.