[Coin-symphony] Three questions

Menal Guzelsoy megb at lehigh.edu
Wed Oct 26 01:26:00 EDT 2005

Hi Francois,

1- Yes, It should be safe to increase the value of SYM_INFINITY. However, I am
not sure if it would cause a problem if assigned a value greater than 1e20
since the lp solvers SYMPHONY uses (at least CPLEX) assume this number to be
inf.

2- The answer is 'not yet' but that is one of the options we definitely
consider
to implement for the future releases of SYMPHONY.

3- Did you try to set the verbosity level to -1?

Hope this helps.

Menal.