[Coin-symphony] Cygwin bug

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Fri May 27 12:11:51 EDT 2005

Finally, I think I have figured out the CYGWIN bug. I just checked in a
change to the Makefile that should fix the problem. If you are getting
SYMPHONY via tarball, you will have to wait until tonight around
midnight to see the change. Since you are using CYGWIN, however, I
recommend you just use cvs and simply check out the SYMPHONY module.
This will make it easy to update your code in the future without
overwriting local changes and without having to down load an entire
tarball each time. Directions for using CVS are in the COIN-OR FAQs. Let
me know if this fixes it.

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs