[Coin-symphony] Question: sorted data vectors?

francois dionne brainstorm at videotron.ca
Fri May 20 18:51:04 EDT 2005

Dear Symphony mailing list,

I am in the process of modifying the "user_is_feasible()",
"user_lp_branch()" and "user_find cuts()" callback
routines. In these routines, Symphony passes vectors of nonzero data using
three things:

-a pointer to an array of double,
-a pointer to an array of integer indices,
-and the number of elements of these array.

Here's my question: is the array sorted by order of indices? I hope they
are, because finding a specific element
would be easily done in a logarithmic number of steps.

Goodbye, and thank you for your patience with my previous questions.
(Sorry if I made a duplicate post, it didn't work the first time.)