[Coin-symphony] How to get quickly a solution ?

Renaud Lepere renaud.lepere at alma.fr
Wed Mar 9 04:55:05 EST 2005

Hello,

I added the line, it helped a lot i get good feasible solutions
very quickly (i see them on the trace), but i still have problem
for stopping the algorithm quickly. The program calls the
solve function and the the process_chain and then fathom_branch
function but the fathom_branch call is long and time is checked
in the solve function (tm->par.time_limit).
What is fathom_branch, should i replace while (TRUE) { ..
by a while (we_still_have_some_time_left) { .. in this function ?

Thanks a lot for your help

Renaud