[Coin-symphony] How does one query the the constraint matrix?

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Fri Apr 22 16:46:48 EDT 2005

Lutz Göhring wrote:
> You could use something like:
> Mipdesc *description;
> //Allocation of descriptin
> description =  sym_create_copy_mip_desc(sym_environment *env);
> constraint_matrix = description->matval;

This is certainly the safest thing to do. Since SYMPHONY is in C, direct
access to the MIP description is also available by looking at the
structure env->mip, which is of type MIPdesc. The fields of MIPdesc are
described in the manual. We could easily provide access methods for
looking at a particular matrix element if that was useful.

Cheers,

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs