[Coin-symphony] Native interface Symphony-DYLP [FinanzIT: Viruscheck]

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Thu Apr 14 11:17:24 EDT 2005

Thao,

Yes, you should only have to modify lp_solver.c and lp_solver.h. It
shouldn't be too difficult to do. You'll just have to replace the Osi
calls in lp_solver.c with the actual code from the OsiDylp interface.

By the way, I have not compiled SYMPHONY with gcc in quite some time and
I suspect that some minor violations of ANSI C syntax may have snuck in.
If you have trouble compiling, let me know. Also, be aware that if you
really can't use any C++ at all, then you will not be able to use Cgl to
generate cuts and you will not be able to read MPS files (this is done
with the COIN MPS reader).

Cheers,

Ted
--