[SMI] Using COIN-OR SMI to solve a QP

Alan King kingaj at us.ibm.com
Fri Jan 27 11:29:44 EST 2012

Yes, that is correct, SMI does not handle quadratic terms.

If you would be willing to provide a test problem (hopefully for which you
know the answer) then I would be willing to implement the needed changes.
It is not hard to do, but does require deep knowledge of the SMI
infrastructure.

Best
Alan

Alan King, PhD