[Coin-SMI] Dantzig-Ferguson Aircraft Allocation using Scenarios

ozgur ozgurican at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 11:18:58 EDT 2006

Hello,
I'm trying to generate a multi-stage stochastic programming model using
scenario tree construction methods.Indeed it is a power systems production
plannig model over a widw range of time horizon with different mixed-integer
constraint equations.   In COIN/Examples/Stoch directory there exists a
small example problem from the literature called "Dantzig-Ferguson Aircraft
Allocation"problem. Is it possible for you to post the problem definition
itself to list or redirect me to some other resource, in order to understand
for me what exactly function ModelScenario do? It is very important for me
to understand the underlying structure because i do not have enough skills
in C++ and don't have any idea about how to  feed coefficients of my model
to ModelScenario .
Thanks in advance.

--
Ozgur