[Coin-SMI] Fw: Another user wants documentation on SMI (Fw:> [Coin-lpsolver] running time)

Francois Margot fmargot at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Mar 16 12:05:52 EST 2005

Alan:

What I am missing is the mathematical description of the models implemented
in the code. It would be much easier to understand the code if I knew
what is implemented beforehand.

I also noticed that INF is still defined as 1e31 in the example. I did not
try to run it, but it might be a good idea to use COIN_DBL_MAX there too.
Using COIN_DBL_MAX in unitTest indeed does the trick.

Francois