[Coin-SMI] Re: Re: Changing right hand side of inequalities

ajking at mac.com ajking at mac.com
Mon Jun 6 20:05:46 EDT 2005

So now that that week is over and I have more energy, here is some
proposed documentation for SmiCoreCombineRule class.  Any comments
welcome!

The class SmiCoreCombineRule is an updater object for SmiScnModel.
Users can derive an updating object from SmiCoreCombineRule and pass it
as an argument to generateScenario() and readSmps().

SmiCoreCombineRule methods are called inside SmiScnModel.loadOsi.  The
basic rule is that objects declared in the CORE object get updated by
elements of the STOCH object using SmiCoreCombineRule methods.

Alan King
http://www.coin-or.org/