[Rehearse] Valgrind test

Onur Çelebi onur.celebi at nereo.fr
Tue May 5 20:11:01 EDT 2015

Hello Marcos,
Thanks for testing and your encouragement!

I tested on a Mac OS X (10.10.2) as well and I was able to reproduce a
valgrind log with memory leak summary when instrumenting the script binary
Rehearse/tests/unitTest like yours. However, this is not the "real" binary
executable, it's just a wrapper executable created by libtool. The real
executable can be found at Rehearse/tests/.libs/unitTest.

Kea:rehearse onurcelebi$ file Rehearse/tests/unitTest
Rehearse/tests/unitTest: POSIX shell script text executable
Kea:rehearse onurcelebi$ file Rehearse/tests/.libs/unitTest
Rehearse/tests/.libs/unitTest: Mach-O 64-bit executable x86_64

When I run valgrind to instrument the "real" executable in .libs, I get
"definitely lost: 0 bytes in 0 blocks". (On linux though, even the libtool
wrapper executable Rehearse/tests/unitTest doesn't show any leak.)
Please check that you get the same result with the real binary executable
and feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Onur

Nᴇʀᴇᴏ <http://nereo.com/>

Onur Çelebi

Responsable Technique - Co-fondateur
onur.celebi at nereo.fr
Tél : +33 4 28 04 00 98
J'aime motiver les commerciaux de façon geek (et ridicule)
<http://nereo.com/playground/p/motiver-les-commerciaux-de-facon-geek-et-ridicule.html>
,
regardez comment les maths nous ont aidé à avoir une meilleure UI
<http://nereo.com/playground/p/comment-les-maths-nous-ont-aide-a-avoir-une-meilleure-ui.html>

Vous pouvez imprimer cet e-mail si vous le souhaitez mais,
Pour sauver des arbres, dématérialisez plutôt les feuilles de congés grâce
à Nᴇʀᴇᴏ.