[RBFOpt] Problem with parallelization

Giacomo Nannicini giacomo.n at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 14:40:16 EDT 2020

Hi Cristina,
could you be more specific about "getting stuck"? Can you post a log
of the parallel and serial version on your problem?
The minimal working example seems to work fine, even in parallel mode.
There are many "Discarded" iterations and a few restarts, but that's
because the algorithm finds the optimum after a few iterations and
afterward realizes that the model is not improving, hence the
restarts.