[RBFOpt] Rbfop, objective function value

Isabella Viarchi isabella.viarchi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 13:49:31 EST 2018

Hi, i am working with rbfopt to minimize a problem.
I have dowloaded and installed everything and now i am trying to run it.

I have created a user_blackBox_class with the code i have to run:
specifically for each configuration i have to invoke a bash program and get
the result of it. Everything seems to work, but i get the same output, and
the objective funcion seem always to be zero.
Does anyone have any clue of what i am doing wrong.

I use this sintax for launch the program:
rbfopt_cl_interface.py --max_evaluations 20
/mnt/c/Users/isabe/Documents/Tesi_Magistrale/rbfopt-master/my_src/rbfopt/saxpy/new.py
--minlp_solver_path='/mnt/c/Users/isabe/Documents/Tesi_Magistrale/rbfopt-master/bonmin-linux64/bonmin'

Do i need to specify something else?

Thanks in advance