[RBFOpt] Question about rbfopt

Giacomo Nannicini giacomo.n at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 07:50:55 EDT 2017

Hi Ying,
can you be more specific in your question? What do you mean by
"performance": CPU time, the number of function calls, or...?
Of course we have done performance testing, e.g.,
https://developer.ibm.com/code/2017/07/24/rbfopt-version-3-0-1-changes-big-and-small/
,  or the paper that refers to the (by now very old) version 1.0,
http://www.optimization-online.org/DB_HTML/2014/09/4538.html .

Without knowing what you mean by performance, I am not sure how to answer.

Best,
Giacomo