[Project-managers] Future webinars

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Mon May 25 10:12:10 EDT 2020

HI all,

Sorry for the late announcement, I decided to do CI, testing, binary
distribution, etc.,  this week (Travis, Appveyor, Bintray), since I'm
currently trying to do some cleanup around that. I hope there will be some
discussion and input from attendees, since I'm sure there are lots of
improvements to be made.

COIN-OR Developer's Webinar
Wednesday, May 27 10 AM EDT
CI, testing, binary distribution