[Project-managers] Mirroring disabled

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Wed May 13 12:43:12 EDT 2020

Hi all,

Automatic mirroring has now been disabled for all repositories where
mirroring was still being done. I can still manually mirror if there are
any last SVN commits you want to make for any reason. Let me know as soon
as you can about that. At some future point in time, SVN repos will be made
read only. They will probably be left in place for the foreseeable future.

At some future time, We'll also start to re-direct

https://projects.coin-or.org/Xyz

https://github.com/coin-or/Xyz

I believe all wikis content and TRAC issues have already been migrated. We
will also likely start to re-direct

https://www.coin-or.org/Xyz

https://coin-or.github.io/Xyz

but there needs to be a bit more discussion about that and there will
probably also be a webinar on the topic of project Web sites and wikis. For
now, there is a brief documentation here:

https://coin-or.github.io/developer_introduction.html#project-web-sites

It's the end of a long road, thanks for your support!

Cheers,

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs
Professor, Industrial and Systems Engineering