[Project-managers] Final move to git

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Thu May 7 15:01:01 EDT 2020

Looks like Wednesday 10 AM EDT is the winner. I will record and post the
video for anyone who cannot make it. The zoom link is

https://lehigh.zoom.us/my/ted.ralphs

Here is a link to a Google Calendar where I'll add details about this and
future Webinars.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=aHZycDA0a3RqNDc3anJqdTMzYnU1bjA2ODRAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

For planning purposes, if this work well, I'll likely continue the Webinar
series with further topics every two weeks. I would imagine there could be
at 3-4 more topics of interest.

Cheers,

Ted