[Project-managers] Move to github (please read!)

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Wed Feb 27 14:14:18 EST 2019

Hi,

for projects that are part of the COIN-OR Optimization Suite
(https://github.com/coin-or/COIN-OR-OptimizationSuite/blob/master/Dependencies)
we are currently migrating tickets and wiki from each project's Trac to
the project's mirror on GitHub.
You might get some or many e-mails during this migration as GitHub sends
out notifications for every created issue or comment.
After the migration, we will restrict creating or editing tickets or
wiki pages on Trac to the managers of each project.
The mirroring of the source from svn to GitHub is still enabled for the
moment, but will be turned off eventually.

For projects that are not part of the COIN-OR Optimization Suite, the
mirroring of svn to GitHub will need to be setup first, then Trac issues
and tickets will be migrated and finally mirroring will be turned off.
If you haven't yet have looked at Ted's e-mail from October (below),
then please do so now.

Project description files (projDesc.xml) will also make it into the
GitHub repositories.
We hope to still write up some more documentation on how things will work.

Stefan