[Project-managers] Invitation to give a talk / OR2017 in Berlin

Mike Steglich mike.steglich at th-wildau.de
Tue Feb 28 04:31:42 EST 2017

Dear COIN-OR Project Managers,

I am organising a session "Optimisation Modeling“ in the stream "Software Applications and Modelling Systems“ at the

OR2017 - INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON OPERATIONS RESEARCH

to be held in Berlin on 6-8 September 2017. The OR2017 is the annual international conference of the German Operations Research Society (GOR) and  will take place at the Freie Universität Berlin. For detailed information please take a look at http://or2017.de <http://or2017.de/>

If you are interested in giving a talk, please let me know. I will then send further instructions for submitting an abstract and speaker details.

The deadline for submission is 30 April 2017.

Best regards,

Mike Steglich

Prof. Dr. Mike Steglich

Business Administration, Quantitative Methods and Management Accounting

Technical University of Applied Sciences
Department of Business, Computing and Law
Hochschulring 1
D-15745 Wildau

Office: House 100 - Room 100-406
Tel.: 03375 / 508-365