[Project-managers] Revised projDesc.xml committed

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Thu Nov 12 16:45:55 EST 2015

Folks,

     Back on October 29, I emailed you to let you know about planned
revisions to projDesc.xml. The revisions are now committed. Two things
to note:

   * As mentioned, you now have control of the one or two line
     description used on the main Projects web page
     (http://www.coin-or.org/projects/)
     via the projectShortDescription element.

   * Your project's projDesc.xml is updated to conform to the
     current XML schema, but I did *not* update the XML comments
     in the file (there are limits, eh  :-). Consult the template

(https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinWeb/browser/trunk/projects/projDesc.xml)
     for up-to-date comments.

Some server-side script work needs to be completed before changes to
projectShortDescription will automagically propagate to the Projects
page. This will be finished over the next few days.

If you notice any problems, please let me know. If you have questions,
don't hesitate to ask.

                               Thanks,
                                        Lou