[Project-managers] News for the Annual Report?

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Tue Sep 10 20:02:06 EDT 2013

Folks,

     It's time once again to assemble an Annual Report for the COIN-OR
Foundation. If you have news you'd like to see in the report, you can

   * Add it to the wiki page at

     https://projects.coin-or.org/Events/wiki/AnnualReport2013

     Just scroll down to the News and Announcements section, log in,
     and add your item.

   * Email your item to me (or email me a pointer to appropriate text)
     and I'll add it to the Annual Report.

                                            Thanks,
                                                     Lou