[Project-managers] Send us your COIN-OR news!

Robert Fourer 4er at northwestern.edu
Fri Jul 22 09:47:45 EDT 2011

To: COIN-OR Project Managers

From: Bob Fourer

The COIN-OR Strategic Leadership Board would like to help you get out the
word about new versions, features, etc. of your COIN project.  To this end
we are starting to set up groups of people interested in COIN-OR through
various social media outlets, beginning with a Twitter feed.

To have your news publicized in these ways, all you have to do is either (1)
post an announcement to coin-announce at list.coin-or.org, or (2) send me (Bob
Fourer, 4er at northwestern.edu) a pointer to the webpage where your news is
announced.  Someone in COIN administration will see that the news is spread
to all relevant groups.

Also if you are interested in generating your own "tweets" via Twitter on
behalf of your COIN-OR work, let me know and I can set you up for that.