[Project-managers] adding $Id$ to source code

Brad Bell bradbell at seanet.com
Sun May 31 10:12:10 EDT 2009

I wrote an automatic editing script to aid the implementation of Leo's
suggestion for most of the files in the CppAD repository; see
https://projects.coin-or.org/CppAD/browser/trunk/svn_add_id.sh

This script was written to make it easy to include more cases in the
automatic editing.
Perhaps it will be useful to other project managers who decide to take
Leo's suggestion.