[Project-managers] Project managers panel at INFORMS San Diego

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Tue May 12 23:22:35 EDT 2009

COIN-OR project managers-

If you are planning to attend the INFORMS Annual Meeting on October
11-14, I would like to invite you to participate on a panel of project
managers.  I envision an open forum where potential users and
contributors can meet with project managers, hear about your plans, ask
questions, and volunteer their assistance.

We will also be holding our regular users' meeting, but the panel will
supplement that meeting and it will be oriented more to technical
issues.  I think it will be an excellent opportunity for you to connect
with your communities, as well as to hear what other project managers
are up to.

Please let me know by this Thursday, May 14, if you are able to attend
and participate, and send me your contact info.

Thanks very much for your interest, and for all you do for COIN-OR.
--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu