[Project-managers] COIN-OR mod_security

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Fri Dec 25 16:35:50 EST 2009

I've upgraded the http mod_security module on projects.coin-or.org.  The
previous version was extremely old and posed numerous problems for
access to COIN tickets and wikis.

We had made some patches to the old policy in response to individual
problems, but because the new module has a much different rule syntax
and vastly different default rules, we've discarded the old patches.

Please let me know if you have problems committing changes to tickets
and Wiki pages or uploading files (subversion should not be affected).
Also let me know if you were having trouble recently but now succeed
(Leo and Couenne managers, take note).

Merry Christmas to those of you that celebrate it, and best wishes for
the season to everyone.

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences