[Project-managers] Fix for commit_new_release

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Thu Apr 2 19:56:07 EDT 2009

Folks,

	As I was getting ready to do serious testing of the Osi release, I
noticed a problem with the top-level AC_INIT id string.  Which led me to a
completely different problem in commit_new_release:  It was failing to revert
the id string in Proj/configure.ac (the second-level configure script for the
project).  I've changed the relevant bit of shell script to match
prepare_new_release, which does the right thing. Just now committed to
BuildTools trunk.

								Lou