[Project-managers] turn off windows popups in failing unit tests

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Fri May 30 19:25:29 EDT 2008

Just a warning to everyone.

If you do include windows.h then immediately afterward you should do an
'#undef small'.

The reason is that windows.h includes rpcndr.h. When writing that header
someone (I can find an appropriate adjective) dacided it is a great idea to
'#define small char'. Because 'small' is such a rare character sequence that
noone ever is going to use it. Well, clp does. You may, too.

--Laci