[Project-managers] turn off windows popups in failing unit tests

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Mon Jun 2 12:38:14 EDT 2008

Yes, there are big differences between the MinGW windows.h and the MS
windows.h. For one things, the MinGW version is open source :).
Seriously, the MinGW one is just a completely separate implementation of
the API and points to the appropriate functions in the MinGW libraries
that replace the ones in the MSVC libraries.

Ted